- Evening - Arrive early evening and get settled into your luxury accommodation
with Outdoor Hot Tub
- Morning - Have breakfast and set out for the North Coast,
taking in some of the most scenic counties in Ireland.
- Afternoon - First you will visit the world famous Giant's
Causeway, the seventh wonder of the world. Take a stroll around the beautiful
coastline and see if you can find the Giant's Wishing Chair before you take some
pictures of the Giant's Organ and needle. Return to the Gift Shop for a browse
or have a cup of tea/ coffee and a light snack at the Tea Room.
Leaving the Causeway, you can venture across the Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge
which connects the mainland with the tiny Carrick Island. Once safely on the other
side, you can admire the cliffs and look across the Irish Sea to Scotland, 12 miles
away on the horizon. All in all, the picturesque surroundings will provide the
perfect setting for some breathtaking shots.
To finish the afternoon, we will take you to the famous, Old Bushmills Distillery
where you will get a guided tour around one of the oldest distilleries in the world.
- Evening - Return to West Tyrone for a 3-course evening meal at
the Duke of Abercorn's Baronscourt Estate* after which you can return to your
accommodation and enjoy a relaxing night in outdoor hot tub or let us take you for
an evening out.
- Morning & Afternoon - Then choose your afternoon activity and
take a step back into history and journey through time to share two centuries of
Irish emigration at the Ulster American Folk Park. Alternatively, visit the Marble
Arch Caves, one of Europe's finest show caves allowing visitors to explore a fascinating,
natural underworld of rivers, waterfalls, winding passages and lofty chambers.
- Evening - Return to your accommodation and spend the evening at the
local Baronscourt Hunting Lodge Hotel or relax in our outdoor Hot Tub.
- Morning - Enjoy a relaxing breakfast before returning home after
an action packed tour.